Pomoc prawno-formalna, zrozumienie różnic kulturowych oraz poszukiwanie partnera w Katarze. Nasz partner - Polsko-Katarska Rada Biznesu zachęca do wzięcia udziału w programie inkubacyjnym w Katarze dla fintechów (zarówno dla startupów, jak i dojrzałych firm). Podczas spotkania online Sebastian Gruszka, Business Development Manager opowiedział o wsparciu jakiego Rada może udzielić polskim firmom zainteresowanym tematem.
Informacje o programie
It is a 12-week program for early stage to mature FinTechs that offers financial support, bespoke mentorship, business building workshops/masterclasses, and global & local market access through one on one business development sessions with the leading financial institutions and large corporates. Last date to apply is 1st March 2023.
Tutaj można aplikować:
- APPLY HERE FOR THE ACCELERATOR (for growth to mature stage FinTechs)
- APPLY HERE FOR THE INCUBATOR (for early to growth stage FinTechs)
Organizatorem i mecenasem jest Qatar FinTech Hub (QFTH)
QFTH aims to develop the FinTech industry in Qatar, in accordance with the Qatar National FinTech Strategy created by Qatar Central Bank (QCB), and to contribute and reiterate Qatar’s position as a leading international FinTech hub in the region, as outlined in Qatar National Vision 2030. Across the three waves of Qatar’s national FinTech Incubator and Accelerator programs have received tremendous traction with:
- 2300+ applications
- 76 countries
- 850+ business development sessions
- 15+ major institutions in Qatar and beyond including Banks, Telcom and other large corporations with multiple collaboration discussions in final stages.
- 300+ one on one mentoring sessions
- Series of high-level Masterclasses conducted by QFTH partners and renowned speakers from across the world